Current available roles are shown below.
Client Services Associate & Customer Support cover
|Job Title||Client Services Associate & Customer Support cover|
|Reports To||Head of Account Management & Legal Advice & Support Centre Manager|
Main Purpose of Job
Act as the primary contact, and take responsibility for, change requests and operational issues from selected clients. Provide the highest quality customer service and technical support to clients.
Epoq (www.epoq.co.uk) is the UK’s leading provider of online legal services. By utilising cutting edge document automation technology, integrated workflow systems and content, together with telephone legal advice and document review, we enable insurers and financial services providers to deliver legal services to their consumer and business clients. Our services include "intelligent" legal documents like wills, divorce, employment agreements and tenancy contracts over the web.
Our customers include major brands such as MORE TH>N, Allianz, Which?, Thomson Reuters and Mutual of Omaha. We aim to transform the market for the delivery of legal services, using our technology to make law easy.
Responsibilities & Tasks
1) Client Services
- Act as primary contact, internally and externally, for change requests and operational issues from selected clients
- Where required, price changes and agree change control documentation with the client
- Create Jira tickets for the Development team to action the changes, and liaise with clients to ensure they are happy with the work completed
- Arrange review calls with clients, draw up agendas and deal with meeting actions
- Act as point of escalation for clients and help manage resolution of raised issues
- Produce client MI on usage to prior to client meetings, and other ad hoc MI as required for account management purposes
- Provide support for US Sales and Marketing team as required
- Provide cover for other Client Services Associates as required
- Any other duties requested from time to time by the CEO
2) Customer support
- Answer customer services helpline telephone calls, and emails, providing callers with an excellent standard of service
- Provide customers with guidance in the use of Epoq’s websites, and document automation software, Rapidocs
- Ensure that all problems are resolved speedily achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Investigate and respond to complaints within agreed SLAs
- Log all calls taken on the CRM system (ELCCS), and write notes on action taken
- Log JIRA tickets when required for the Development, QA or Content team to investigate/action
- Assist with the production of regular and ad hoc MI, including SLA reporting in accordance with the Epoq MI Index
- Manage users and automated reports within the reporting system (ERT)
- Add and manage tokens (user access and discounts) and schemes (for access) in ELCCS
- Monitor, report on and respond where appropriate to customer feedback survey responses, taking any resulting actions necessary and manage the quarterly feedback prize draw process
- Any other duties requested from time to time by the Legal Advice & call Centre Manager
Qualifications and Experience
What education, experience and competencies are required for effective performance of the job?
Education & Experience
- Client service/client relationship experience
- 5 years’ work experience in total as a minimum
- Previous experience of managing client facing projects
- Strong level of IT skills generally
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent inter-personal and team skills essential. Ability to communicate well with staff, managers and developers critical
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
- Implementation skills (setting priorities, defining targets, giving responsibilities and setting plans)
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Need for excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaboration – able to work effectively with different people at different levels
- Influencing skills - ability to influence and persuade others
- Problem solving
Business Development Representative (North America)
|Job Title||Business Development Representative (North America)|
|Reports To||CEO, Epoq Legal North America|
Main Purpose of Job
To execute and develop further our go-to-market sales strategy across North America.
Handling the end-to-end sales cycle, including presenting, proposals, negotiating terms and closing.
Epoq Legal (www.epoqlegal.com) is a pioneer in the development of online legal document services, we are now the largest "brand behind the brand" of digital legal services in North America and the United Kingdom. Our services include "intelligent" legal documents like wills, powers of attorney, healthcare directives and business agreements.
We focus on supporting the policyholder of insurers, our clients in the U.S. include Mutual of Omaha, Allianz, Colonial Life, Everest, Foresters Financial and many others. We aim to further transform the market for the delivery of legal services in the U.S. and Canada, using our technology and expertise to make law easy.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Through own initiatives, and in conjunction with the marketing team, create campaigns to initiate contact with sales prospects
- Attend conferences and industry events to generate sales leads
- Establish relationships with senior executives of insurers, insurance agencies and affinity groups at in-person conferences, video calls or via prospecting.
- Meet online or in-person with prospects to understand their needs and present Epoq services that may be suitable for them
- Write proposals for prospects that show interest that engage them and take the sale forward
- Work on pricing for prospects
- Deal with prospect questions
- Chase up pending prospects
- Create term sheets and seek client agreement to proceed
- Log all sales activities in our sales CRM
- Report on clearly defined KPIs, communicate effectively across the organization and help provide valuable input as our business strategy evolves.
- Any other duties as requested from time to time by the US CEO and other senior colleagues.
For details on how we handle your data as part of the recruitment process, please see our Recruitment Privacy notice