White-labelled or co-branded legal services
Most people will need a legal service at some point in their lives, whether as a consumer needing a document like a Will or a small-business owner wanting advice on employment law. There are also many organisations providing products to help people manage their finances or protect against unforeseen events. Legal services can combine synergistically with these products on a white-labelled or co-branded basis to give consumers a powerful solution to everyday financial and legal needs.
Below is a list of the sectors currently adding value by including Epoq's legal solutions with their products and services. If your sector's not on the list, but you think your organisation could benefit, please don't hesitate to get in touch
- Membership organisations
In a competitive market, finding ways to differentiate products and engender customer loyalty are big challenges for organisations of every size. Increasing the lifetime value of customers, in particular, is critical to the long-term success of many businesses. Here are some of the ways in which including legal services can help to deliver that goal.
- Enhanced product value Integrating legal services will make your products more useful and valuable to your customers
- Product differentiation Including access to legal services will differentiate your products from others in the market
- Increased customer loyalty and lifetime value Providing relevant and valuable legal services at key moments during your customers' lifetime will engender their loyalty to your brand
- Satisfy regulatory requirements Including legal services will demonstrate to the FCA that you are innovating and adding real and measureable value for customers
"70 - 80% of customers say they are more likely to renew a policy because it gives access to on line legal documents."
What we offer?
Designed to provide consumers with an easy and accessible way to deal with numerous legal issues, our offering includes both online and telephone access to legal documents, advice and information, all of which can be seamlessly integrated with a client's website. We can provide:
- Online document services, which include over 300 legal documents, contracts and forms
- A web design service for the branding and seamless integration of document services
- Access to a dedicated legal advice centre staffed by qualified solicitors
- Value-add legal document review service
- Jargon-free online law guides and monthly legal bulletins
Areas of law we cover
The law impacts on many areas of an individual's or business's life, so we've made our legal services as comprehensive as possible. We're adding to our library of templates all the time and currently cover the following areas of law:
- Consumer complaints
- Family and relationship matters
- Money and finance
- Motoring issues
- Private landlord matters
- Wills and powers of attorney
- Workplace issues
- Business start-up
- Debts & debt recovery
- Health & safety
- Intellectual property
- Purchase & sales agreements
Related linksOur technology Our clients About us
To discuss how we can help youContact us