Legal document automation
Efficiency and productivity are significant issues for many law firms in today's competitive environment. Epoq's unique document automation system, Rapidocs® can help by significantly improving the efficiency of creating legal documents and collaborating with clients, maximising revenue per fee earner in the process.
Automating the creation of legal documents can dramatically increase the efficiency and, therefore, profitability of a law firm. In fact, a study conducted by Epoq in 2011 demonstrated that using a document automation system could cut the time taken to take instructions and draft a document by 70%. Using our document automation system will enable law firms to:
- Increase the efficiency of creating high-quality first-draft documents
- Collaborate with clients and manage documents securely online
- Offer clients a more convenient way to access services
- Differentiate their service and thus capture more new clients
Using Rapidocs LawDraft, we're able to produce documents in much less time, but without jeopardising our high standards.
What we offer
Delivered through our Rapidocs LawDraft system, our solution offers a range of features that enhance and streamline the way firms can deliver legal services, including:
- An extensive collection of forms and document templates to meet a wide range of client needs
- Epoq's sophisticated Rapidocs® document automation technology, which means the first draft is often the final draft
- Reliable instant-access web-based service available 24/7
- Real-time onscreen preview for simple and accurate drafting
- Easy export and editing of created draft in your usual word processor
- Content updated and extended by our team of solicitors
Areas of law we cover
Whether your law firm serves consumers, business or both, you'll find an extensive range of useful document and form templates from our libraries covering a number of areas of law. Our legal team is continually updating and amending our content, so you can be confident every template is up-to-date and accurate.
- Health & safety
- Landlord & tenant
- Powers of attorney